Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- A new daily central England temperature series 1772-1991
- An Analysis of Climate Forcings from the Central England Temperature (CET) Record
- Anthropogenic warming of central England temperature
- Attribution of the record high Central England temperature of 2014 to anthropogenic influences
- Have the odds of warm November temperatures and of cold Decembers in central England changed?
- How well do the central England temperature and the England and Wales precipitation series represent the climate of the UK?
- Modelling Current Temperature Trends
- Modelling Trends in Central England Temperatures
- Seasonal Changes in Central England Temperatures
- The mean temperature of central England, 1698-1952
- Uncertainties in CET 1878–2003
- Warming Trends in Summer HeatWaves